A Real-Life Hero: Matt Odmark

The release of my new EP, "Heroes and She-roes" is right around the corner!  And it wouldn't be happening without the exquisite leadership of my friend Matthew Odmark at the helm as producer.  Even though I have known Matt for a long time, this was our first opportunity to work together.

Confession:  I do NOT love the recording studio.  But Matt made the experience into an absolute pleasure.  He showed tremendous kindness and respect for the fact that what I do is deeply personal for me.  I was sorry when the recording process was over!

And Matt is not only a hero at his job, but all over the world.  He is one of the founding members of Blood:Water Mission, aiding communities in Africa through addressing HIV/AIDS and clean water.

Read more about Blood:Water Mission 


Here is the quilt that forms the artwork for "Heroes and She-roes," created by she-ro AnnMarie McCallister!


No comments: